Sales Associate; REALTOR
A native to New England and with six years of higher education in design, Paul understands and appreciates the character and qualities of our local vernacular. With a broad knowledge of building systems from work in the field and with his background as a Licensed Architect, Paul brings enthusiasm and thoughtful insight to the process of buying or selling a home.
Able to recognize the qualities and attributes of a building both physically and aesthetically at the onset, Paul sponsors a dialogue that informs the process and provides a setting for well-informed decision making. Building a personal rapport and a maintaining a professional relationship, Paul’s work demonstrates a commitment to excellence.
Parallel interests and activities include general contracting and hands-on construction work to renovate his own (former) residence, an 1820’s Cape on the Coast of Maine, and more recently an 1880’s Greek Revival in the Historic District of Ipswich, MA. Other interests include landscape maintenance and improvements, sailing, boating and pulling lobster traps in the waters of Ipswich Bay.
Current and Previous Related Experience:
- Licensed Real Estate Sales; REALTOR: Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2014 - Present)
- Certified New Home Specialist (2017)
- Residential Construction Certified (2017)
- North Shore Association of REALTORS Certificate: First-Time Home Buyer Counseling (2019)
- Licensed Architect: Commonwealth of Massachusetts (1988 - Present); State of Maine (1990 - Present)
- The Seaman Design Group: Principal and owner of a multi-disciplinary design firm with projects in residential and small scale new construction, addition and renovation.
- Polo Ralph Lauren International Store Development, New York, NY: Designed and managed construction of projects in Hong Kong, China; Sydney and Melbourne Australia for Ralph Lauren Collection, Polo Sport, Polo Jeans Co. and Polo Ralph Lauren stores as well as domestic department store corners (1993 – 1999) coordinating with the Creative Services Dept. decorative installation.
- Ralph Lauren Home Collection, New York, NY: Project Manager in Furniture Design, Tabletop Accessory Design and Textile Design for seasonal product market introductions, showroom installations and staging rigs for wholesale client sales.